Our story meet our strategy
WAS ESTABLISHED IN 2006 BY MR. MOHAMMED K. ALANNI, AN ARCHITECT AND URBAN PLANNER AND ASSOCIATE MEMBER OF THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS AND COMMITTEE FOR ENGINEERING PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE (CRPEP) IN THE KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN.
- To identify, assess and be actively involved in projects which best use the maximum range of skills and abilities within Arch Inc. to ensure a quality product, client satisfaction, environmental responsibility, satisfactory financial returns, stability and development of personal and collective skills.
- To understand the client's requirements and the social, economic and cultural environment in which those requirements were generated.
- To develop a liaison between our client and his representatives in which opinions and skills of both can contribute towards the success of the project.
- To ensure that the Design Team has fully understood the client's requirements and to coordinate its work as an integrated group.
- To produce appropriate and refined architecture and design which compliments the cultural and social requirements of the Client and the country in which the project is located,
- To ensure that the completed project accommodates the technical and social requirements of those who use it while achieving our client's objectives.
- To ensure by effective management and co-ordination, that the financial resources of the client are used in the most efficient way and that financial and time objectives are maintained throughout the project.
- And to strive for excellence and to always endeavor to achieve it, in our design work and professional and ethical standards.
Arch Inc. provides through a single point of contact a comprehensive design consultancy service of excellence.